Frequently Asked Questions
The headset will automatically enter the phone pairing mode when you
initially turn on the headset or in the following situation:
• Rebooting after executing Factory Reset.
1. Press and hold the Phone Button and the Jog Dial for 1 second.
2. Select SPIDER ST1 in the list of
Bluetooth devices detected. If your
mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter
1. Press and hold the Jog Dial for 5 seconds.
2. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise until you hear a voice prompt, “GPS
3. Select SPIDER ST1 in the list of
devices detected. If your Bluetooth
device asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
Answer a Call
End a Call
Reject a Call Make a Call with Voice Dialer
You can start sharing music with one participant of a Mesh Intercom.
Both you and a participant can remotely control music playback such as
track forward and track back.
1. The Creator will send a request message to participants connected
during Mesh Intercom.
2. The Creator will share music with the first participant that accepts
[Participant] Accept [Participant] Refuse
When Mesh Intercom is enabled, the SPIDER ST1 will automatically
connect to nearby SPIDER ST1 users and allow them to talk to each
other by pressing the Mesh Intercom Button.
Mesh Intercom On
Mesh Intercom Off
If the Open Mesh communication experiences interference because
other groups are also using channel 1 (default), change the channel.
You can select from channels 1 to 9.
1. Double tap the Mesh Intercom Button.
2. Navigate between channels.
3. Save the channel.
Creating a Group Mesh requires two or more Open Mesh users.
Open Mesh Group Mesh
1. To enter Mesh Grouping to create a Group Mesh, press and hold
the Mesh Intercom Button for 5 seconds on the users (You, B, and
2. When Mesh Grouping is completed, the users (You, B and C) will
hear a voice prompt on their headset as Open Mesh switches to
If a headset in an Open Mesh or Group Mesh resets the Mesh, it will
automatically return to Open Mesh (default: channel 1).