Frequently Asked Questions
To power on the headset, press the Center Button and the (+) Button at the same time for 1 second while hearing ascending beeps and a voice prompt, “Hello”.
To power off the headset, tap the Center Button and the (+) Button at the same time while hearing descending beeps and a voice prompt, “Goodbye”.
When the headset is powering on, the red LED flashes rapidly indicating the battery level.
4 flashes = High, 70 ~ 100%
3 flashes = Medium, 30 ~ 70%
2 flashes = Low, 0 ~ 30%
Voice Prompt Indicator
When you power on the headset, keep pressing the Center Button and the (+) Button simultaneously for about 5 seconds. Then you will hear a voice prompt indicating the battery level. However, if you release the buttons as soon as the headset turns on, you will not hear a voice prompt for the battery level indication.
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, you will hear the voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SF2 in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SF Series are ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SF2 will return to stand-by mode.
To enter into remote control pairing mode, tap the (+) Button or the (-)
Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Remote control pairing”. Then
tap the Center Button to enter into remote control pairing mode. The
headset will automatically exit from the configuration menu.
The Bluetooth audio device must be paired with the SF Series by following the Mobile Phone Pairing. The SF Series support the Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), so if your Bluetooth audio device also supports the AVRCP, you can use the SF Series to remotely control music playback. Not only can you adjust the volume but you can also use functions such as play, pause, next track
and previous track.
1. To play or pause music, press the Center Button for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
2. To adjust the volume, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button.
3. To track forward or track back, press and hold the (+) Button or the (-) Button for 1 second until you hear a beep.
When the SF Series are not working properly or is in faulty status for any reason, you may reset by gently pushing the pin-hole reset button on the back of the main unit. Insert a paper clip into the reset pin-hole and press the reset button for a second with light pressure. The SF Series will be switched off. Restart the system and try again. This will not restore the headset to factory default settings.
To turn on the FM radio, press the (-) Button for 1 second until you hear a mid-toned double beep sound. You will then hear a voice prompt, “FM on”.
To turn off the FM radio, press the (-) Button for 1 second until you hear a voice prompt, “FM off”. When you power it off, the SF2 will remember the last station frequency. When you power it on, the last station frequency will be playing.