Frequently Asked Questions
Press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button at the same time for 1 second to turn the headset on or off.
The Bluetooth Communication Module can be charged using many common methods via the supplied USB power & data cable:
1. Plugged into a computer’s USB port.
2. With a USB-equipped AC adapter via a wall outlet charger.
Charging the Bluetooth Communication Module
1. Execute Phone Pairing in the Configuration Menu.
Access Phone Pairing in the Confi guration Menu
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Sena X1 in the list of devices detected.
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
Pairing with the Remote Control
1. Turn on the Bluetooth Module and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing in the Configuration Menu.
Access Remote Control Pairing in the Configuration Menu
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The Bluetooth Module will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode. You will hear a voice prompt, “Remote control connected,” when they are successfully paired.
Enter Pairing Mode
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Center Button.
1. Tap once for Intercom Friend 1.
Start/End Two-Way Intercom with Intercom Friend 1
2. Tap twice for Intercom Friend 2.
Start/End Two-Way Intercom with Intercom Friend 2
3. Tap three times for Intercom Friend 3.
Start/End Two-Way Intercom with Intercom Friend 3