Frequently Asked Questions
Playing Music with Bluetooth Devices
1. To play or pause music, press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
2. To adjust the volume, rotate the Jog dial.
3. To track forward or back, rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth system and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The Bluetooth system will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode. You will hear a voice prompt, “Remote control connected” when they are successfully paired.
Deleting All Bluetooth Pairing Information
A Delete All Bluetooth Pairing Information setting can be found in
the Bluetooth System Configuration menu. Tap the Phone Button when in this menu to Delete All Bluetooth Pairing Information stored in the Bluetooth system.
Access Delete All Pairings in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu
To turn on or shut off the FM Radio, press the Phone Button for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
The “Scan” function automatically searches for radio stations, starting with the current station’s frequency, then up from there.
1. Double tap the Phone Button to scan for stations.
2. The Sena tuner pauses at each station it finds for 8 seconds before moving to the next.
3. To save the current station, tap the Phone Button. The station will be saved as the next preset number.
4. To stop scanning, double tap the Phone Button.