Frequently Asked Questions
Switching Between Normal Recording and Loop Recording
While the camera is turned on, press the SD Card Format Button for 1 second to switch between normal recording mode and loop recording mode.
Note: The Blue LED blinks once during normal recording and twice during loop
This video show how to configure the date and time for the Prism Tube.
Here is how to update the firmware on the Prism Tube.
1. Click on the PRISM_T.bin firmware update file attached at the bottom of this article.
2. A prompt will appear to download the PRISM_T.bin firmware update file. Save this file anywhere on your computer.
3. Insert a microSD card (up to 32 GB) inside of the SD card slot on the back of the Prism Tube.
4. Connect the Prism Tube camera to your computer using the provided microUSB cable. Make sure the Prism Tube is powered off.
5. When the root folder for the microSD card appears on your computer, copy the PRISM_T.bin file to this folder.
6. Disconnect it from your PC or Mac then power on the camera. The firmware will update automatically.