Frequently Asked Questions
You can remotely control the Bluetooth system using Sena Remote Control devices (sold separately).
1. Turn on the headset and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing.
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The headset will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode.
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Center Button.
Start/End Two-Way Intercom with Intercom Friend 1,2,3
Multi-Way Intercom enables conference-call-style conversations with up to three Intercom Friends at the same time. While Multi Way Intercom is in progress, mobile phone connection is temporarily disconnected. However, as soon as Multi-Way Intercom terminates, the mobile phone connection will be reestablished.
Starting a Three-Way Intercom Conference
You (A) can have a Three-Way intercom Conference with two other Intercom Friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections simultaneously.
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other Intercom Friends (B & C) for three way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group.
3. You (A) can call the second Intercom friend (C) by double tapping the Center Button, or the second Intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
Starting a Four-Way Intercom Conference
With three Intercom Friends connected, a new participant (D) can make it a Four-Way Intercom Conference by making an intercom call to either (B) or (C).
Ending Multi-Way Intercom
1. Press the Center Button for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate all intercom connections.
2. Tap the Center Button to disconnect from your first Intercom Friend. Double tap the Center Button to disconnect from your second Intercom Friend.