Frequently Asked Questions
Press and hold the Pairing Button and the PTT Button at the same time for about 1 second to turn the power on. When the power is on, the blue LED light turns on.
Press the Pairing Button and the PTT Button at the same time for about 1 second to turn the power off. The red LED light turns on for about 3 seconds. The SR10 is now powered off.
The red LED light is visible while charging. It takes about 3.5 hours to be completely charged. When it is completely charged, the LED turns to blue.
Bike-powered Charger Kit
If the motorcycle has key-on power outlet, the SR10 is automatically powered on and off by using the 12V cigarette charger type bike-powered kit.
Low Battery Warning
When the battery is running low, the red LED light will flash.
Bluetooth Headset Pairing
1. Turn on your Bluetooth headset and enter pairing mode, following the Bluetooth headset manual.
2. Turn on the SR10 and press and hold the Pairing Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternatively.
3. When the pairing is successful, the blue LED flashes slowly.
The SR10 supports 2-way radios in the attached file at this moment. The other 2-way radios might work with the SR10 as long as the cable pin-out matches. Otherwise, you will need to make your own custom cable on your own.
If the SR10 is not working properly or is in a faulty status for any reason, you may reset by pushing the small reset button at the top of the SR10 main unit. By using a paper clip or a pencil tip, lightly press and hold the reset button for 1 second. The SR10 will be switched off. Turn the SR10 back on to use it. However, this will not restore the SR10 to factory default settings.
1. To restore the SR10 to factory default settings, press and hold the Pairing Button for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid red.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the Pairing Button again to confirm reset. The SR10 will be restored to factory settings and switched off automatically after the blue LED flashes several times.
3. If you don't press the Pairing Button within 5 seconds, the reset attempt is canceled and the SR10 returns to standby mode.