Frequently Asked Questions
You can view and download the full User's Guide for the MOMENTUM LITE via the link below.
MOMENTUM LITE User Guide | Sena
Press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button at the same time for 1 second to turn the helmet on or off.
The Bluetooth system can be charged using many common methods via the supplied USB power & data cable:
1. Plugged into a computer’s USB port.
2. With a USB-equipped AC adapter via a wall-outlet charger.
Charging the Bluetooth System
Depending upon the charging method, the Bluetooth system will be fully charged in about 2.5 hours.
Checking the Battery Level
There are two ways to check battery level:
1. Visually, with LEDs when powering on
2. Audible method: press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button for more than 3 seconds as the Bluetooth system powers on. A prompt will announce the remaining battery level.
You can raise or lower the volume by tapping the (+) Button or the (-) Button. Volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source (i.e. phone, intercom), even when the Bluetooth system is rebooted.
1. Execute Phone Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Momentum in the list of devices detected.
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
1. Execute GPS Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
2. With your Bluetooth device on the GPS navigation screen, select Momentum in the list of devices detected.
3. If your Bluetooth device asks for a PIN, Enter 0000.
This is not available on the Momentum Lite
1. Turn on the Bluetooth system and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The Bluetooth system will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode. You will hear a voice prompt, “Remote control connected” when they are successfully paired.
To answer a call, tap the Center Button once.
To end/reject a call, hold the Center Button for 2 seconds.
To use the Voice Dialer, hold the Center Button for 3 seconds.
1. To play or pause music, press and hold the Center Button for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
2. To adjust the volume, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button.
3. To track forward or back, press and hold the (+) Button or the (-) Button for 1 second.
You can start sharing music with an intercom friend using Bluetooth stereo music during a two-way intercom conversation. To start or terminate sharing music, press the Center Button for 1 second during an intercom conversation until you hear a double beep. Both you and your Intercom Friend can control music playback.
Sharing Music with an Intercom Friend during Intercom Conversation
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit:
1. Partially pull out the neck roll from the rear side of the helmet.
2. Locate the pinhole reset button as described below.
3. Gently insert a paperclip into the hole and tap the Fault Reset Button with light pressure.
To erase all of your settings and start fresh, the Bluetooth system can be restored to factory default settings using the Factory Reset feature in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
Access Factory Reset in the Configuration Menu
Up to three other people can communicate via intercom with the helmet simply by pairing their Bluetooth systems.
Pairing with Intercom Friends
1. Press and hold the Center Button of two Bluetooth systems for 5 seconds until you hear the voice prompt “Intercom Pairing”.
Pairing with Intercom B
2. Tap the Center Button on either Bluetooth system and wait until the LEDs of both turn blue.
On Either One of the Devices
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to pair with Intercom Friends C & D.
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Center Button.
1. Tap one for Intercom Friend 1.
2. Tap twice for Intercom Friend 2.
3. Tap three times for Intercom Friend 3.
Multi-Way Intercom enables conference-call-style conversations with up to seven Intercom Friends at the same time. While Multi-Way Intercom is in progress, mobile phone connection is temporarily disconnected. However, as soon as Multi-Way Intercom terminates, the mobile phone connection
will be reestablished.
Starting a Three-Way Intercom Conference
You (A) can have a Three-Way intercom Conference with two other Intercom Friends
by establishing two intercom connections simultaneously.
1. Pair your Bluetooth system (A) with those of two other Intercom Friends (B & C).
Please refer to "Intercom Pairing" for pairing instructions.
Pair with Intercom Friends B & C
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with the Intercom Friend (B). Or, Intercom Friend (B) may start intercom call with you (A).
Starting an Intercom Conversation with Intercom Friend B
3. Then, you (A) can call the second Intercom Friend (C), or the second Intercom Friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
Starting an Intercom Conversation with Intercom Friend C
4. Now you and two Intercom Friends (B&C), are having a Three-Way Intercom
To turn on or shut off the FM Radio, press the (-) Button for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
The “Seek” feature searches for radio stations.
1. Double tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to search for radio stations.
2. To save to current station, press and hold the Center Button for 3 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Preset (#)”.
3. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate through the preset numbers that you want to store.
4. Press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second to save the station in the preset number you choose. Or, press and hold the (-) Button for 1 second to delete the station from memory.
The “Scan” function automatically searches for radio stations, starting with the current station’s frequency, then up from there.
1. Press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second to scan for stations.
2. The Sena tuner pauses at each station it finds for 8 seconds before moving to the next.
3. To save the current station, tap the Center Button. The station will be saved as the next preset number.
4. To stop scanning, press the (+) Button for 1 second.