Frequently Asked Questions
Camera On or Off
To turn on the camera, tap the Camera Button. The camera turns off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity. To turn off the camera manually, tap the Camera Button and the Phone Button simultaneously.
Press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second to start video recording. The green LED will flash and you will hear a voice prompt, “Recording”. Press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second to stop recording. You will hear a voice prompt, “Recording stopped”. Below is a table of approximate video recording times to microSD card size in specific resolutions and frame rates.
Video Mode (Default: Normal Recording Mode)
Timelapse Video Mode
Timelapse video records series of photos at timed intervals and makes
it into a video.
Loop Recording Mode
Loop Recording mode continuously records videos to create footages of assigned length of time. If the memory reaches maximum, then the oldest footage will be deleted to store the most recent footage.
To take a single photo, tap the Camera Button to take a photo. The green LED will flash and you will hear a shutter sound.
You can raise or lower the volume by rotating the Jog Dial. Volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source, even when the headset is rebooted.
You can remotely control the headset using Sena Remote Control devices (sold separately).
1. Turn on the headset and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing.
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The headset will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode.
Bluetooth Stereo Music
1. To play or pause music, press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
2. To adjust the volume, rotate the Jog Dial.
3. To track forward or track back, rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise.
Starting Two-way Intercom
You can start an intercom conversation with one of any intercom friends by tapping the Jog Dial: single tap to intercom with the first intercom friend, double tap to intercom with the second intercom friend, and triple tap to intercom with the third intercom friend.
Ending Two-way Intercom
Press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second to end any intercom. Or, you can single tap to end intercom with the first intercom friend, double tap to end intercom with the second intercom friend, and triple tap to end intercom with the third intercom friend.
Scan and Save
1. Double tap the Phone Button.
2. The Sena tuner pauses at each station it finds for 8 seconds before moving to the next.
3. To save a station while scanning frequencies, tap the Phone Button when at that station. You will hear a voice prompt, “Save preset (#)”. The station will be saved as the next preset number.