Frequently Asked Questions
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit:
1. Locate the pinhole reset button below Sena logo at the back side of the helmet.
2. Gently insert a paper clip into the hole and press and Fault Reset Button for 1 second with light pressure.
3. The Bluetooth system will shut down.
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Center Button.
1. Tap one for Intercom Friend 1.
2. Tap twice for Intercom Friend 2.
3. Tap three times for Intercom Friend 3.
Starting a Three-Way Intercom Conference
You (A) can have a Three-Way intercom Conference with two other Intercom Friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections simultaneously.
1. Pair your Bluetooth system (A) with those of two other Intercom Friends (B & C).
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with the Intercom Friend (B). Or, Intercom Friend (B) may start an intercom call with you (A).
3. Then, you (A) can call the second Intercom Friend (C), or the second Intercom Friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
4. Now you (A) and two Intercom Friends (B & C) are having a Three-Way Intercom Conference.
Starting a Four-Way Intercom Conference
With three Intercom Friends connected, a new participant (D) can make it a Four-Way Intercom Conference by making an intercom call to either (B) or (C).
Ending Multi-Way Intercom
1. Press the Center Button for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate all intercom connections.
2. Tap the Center Button to disconnect from your first Intercom Friend. Double tap the Center Button to disconnect from your second Intercom Friend.
To turn on or shut off the FM radio, press the (-) Button for 1 second until you hear a double beep.
FM Radio On
FM Radio Off
FM Station Guide (Default: Enable)
The FM Station Guide setting can be found in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
When FM Station Guide is enabled, FM station frequencies are given by voice prompts as you select preset stations. When FM Station Guide is disabled, the voice prompts on FM station frequencies will not be given as you select preset stations.
Radio Data System(RDS) Alternative(AF) Setting (Default: Enable)
The RDS AF setting can be found in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
When radio station signals get too weak for good reception, with RDS AF enabled, the Sena radio receiver re-tunes to a station with better reception. If RDS AF is disabled, you’ll have to find stronger stations manually.
Region Selection (Default: Worldwide)
You can select the proper FM frequency range for your location from the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App. Using the region setting, you can optimize the seek function to avoid unnecessary frequency ranges.
Navigating Preset Stations
Using the methods above, up to 10 radio stations can be stored. Press and hold the Center Button for 1 second to navigate through the saved stations.
Note: You can use the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App to save the preset stations.
The Temporary Preset feature automatically finds and saves the nearest 10 radio stations without changing your existing preset stations.
1. Tap the (+) Button three times to automatically find and save 10 stations.
2. The temporary preset stations will be cleared when the Bluetooth system reboots.