Frequently Asked Questions
Powering On and Off
• Power On Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise for 1 second.
• Power Off Press and hold the Jog dial for 5 seconds.
The Bluetooth system can be charged using many common methods via the supplied USB power & data cable: the OUTRUSH is compatible with 5 V input USBcharged devices only.
Depending upon the charging method, the Bluetooth system will be fully charged in about 3 hours.
Checking the Battery Level
When the headset is powering on, the red LED flashes rapidly indicating the battery level. 4 flashes = High, 70 ~ 100%
3 flashes = Medium, 30 ~ 70%
2 flashes = Low, 0 ~ 30%
You can raise or lower the volume by rotating the Jog dial. Volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source (i.e. phone, intercom), even when the Bluetooth system is rebooted.
• Volume up/down Rotate the Jog dial clockwise or counterclockwise.
There are two ways to pair the phone.
Initially Pairing the OUTRUSH
The Bluetooth system will automatically enter the phone pairing mode when you initially turn on the Bluetooth system or in the following situations:
• Rebooting after executing the Factory Reset feature; or
• Rebooting after executing the Delete All Pairings feature.
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise for 1 second. You will hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
2. Select the OUTRUSH in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
Making and Answering Calls
• Answering/Ending a call Tap the Jog dial.
• Rejecting a call Press and hold the Jog dial for 1 second.
• Make a Call with Voice dialer Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise.
Playing Music with Bluetooth Devices
• Play or Pause music Press and hold the Jog dial for 1 second.
• Track forward/back Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise or counterclockwise.
Up to three other people can be paired with the helmet for Bluetooth intercom conversations.
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise for 5 seconds when the two helmet (A and B) are turned off. You will hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Rotate the Jog dial until you hear a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Jog dial of any one of the two helmet A or B and wait until the intercom connection is automatically established.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to pair with Intercom Friends C & D.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’ . If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend . The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend .
If you want to restore the headset to factory default settings, use the Factory Reset in the configuration menu. The headset automatically restores the default settings and turns off.
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit. When the USB charging & data cable connects a power supply to the system, the system will automatically be turned off and a fault reset will occur.