Frequently Asked Questions
Checking the Battery Level
There are two ways to check battery level:
1. Visually, with LEDs when powering on.
2. Audible method: press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button for more than 6 seconds as the Bluetooth system powers on. A prompt will announce the remaining battery level.
You can raise or lower the volume by tapping the (+) Button or the (-) Button.
Volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source (i.e. phone, intercom), even when the Bluetooth system is rebooted.
You can share the music you’re listening to with an Intercom Friend during an intercom conversation. To start or terminate sharing music, press the (-) Button for 3 seconds during an intercom conversation until you hear a double beep. Both you and your Intercom Friend can control music playback.
1. Execute Phone Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Momentum in the list of devices detected.
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth system and the Remote Control device.
2. Execute Remote Control Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
3. Enter pairing mode in the Remote Control device. The Bluetooth system will automatically connect with the Remote Control device in pairing mode. You will hear a voice prompt, “Remote control connected” when they are successfully paired.
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit:
1. Partially pull out the neck roll from the rear side of the helmet.
2. Locate the pinhole reset button as described below.
3. Gently insert a paperclip into the hole and tap the Fault Reset Button with light pressure.
4. The Bluetooth system will shut down.