Frequently Asked Questions
There are two ways to check battery level:
1. Visually, with LEDs when powering on.
2. Audible method: press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button for more than 6 seconds as the Bluetooth system powers on. A prompt will announce the remaining battery level.
• When the battery is low while in use, you will hear a voice prompt saying “Low battery”.
• If the Voice Command setting is disabled, press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button for more than 3 seconds as the Bluetooth system powers on.
1. Execute GPS Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
Access GPS Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu
2. With your Bluetooth device on the GPS navigation screen, select Momentum INC v1.0 in the list of devices detected.
3. If your Bluetooth device asks for a PIN, Enter 0000.
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit:
1. Partially pull out the neck roll from the rear side of the helmet.
2. Locate the pinhole reset button as described below.
3. Gently insert a paperclip into the hole and tap the Fault Reset Button with light pressure.
4. The Bluetooth system will shut down.
Group Intercom allows you to instantly create a Multi-Way Conference Intercom of up to eight participants. You can create and start Group Intercom through your Smartphone App.
1. Start your Smartphone App and go to “Group Setting” under “Group Intercom”.
2. Browse your friends, and select up to seven other people you want to group with.
3. Check your friends and press “Save to My Momentum INC v1.0” on the screen.
4. Press “Connect” on the screen or tap the (+) and the (-) Button simultaneously to begin Group Intercom.
The “Seek” feature searches for radio stations.
1. Double tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to search for radio stations.
2. To save to current station, press and hold the Center Button for 3 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Preset (#)”.
3. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate through the preset numbers that you want to store.
4. Press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second to save the station in the preset number you choose. Or, press and hold the (-) Button for 1 second to delete the station from memory.