Frequently Asked Questions
Press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button at the same time for 1 second to turn the helmet's Bluetooth System on or off.
The Bluetooth system can be charged using many common methods via the supplied USB power & data cable:
1. Plugged into a computer’s USB port.
2. With a USB-equipped AC adapter via a wall outlet charger.
Depending upon the charging method, the Bluetooth system will be fully charged in about 2.5 hours.
1. Execute Phone Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
Access Phone Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Momentum INC v1.0 in the list of
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
1. Execute GPS Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
Access GPS Pairing in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu
2. With your Bluetooth device on the GPS navigation screen, select Momentum INC v1.0 in the list of devices detected.
3. If your Bluetooth device asks for a PIN, Enter 0000.
Assigning Speed Dial Presets
Speed Dial Presets could be assigned in the settings menu, accessible through Sena Device Manager or Sena Smartphone App.
Using Speed Dial Presets
1. Press and hold the (+) Button for 3 seconds to enter into the Speed Dial menu.
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the Speed Dial Presets.
3. To call one of your Speed Dial Presets, tap the Center Button when you hear the prompt, “Speed Dial (#)”.
4. To redial the last number called, tap the Center Button when you hear the prompt “Last number redial”.
To start video recording, press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second. To stop video recording, press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second.
Below is a table of approximate video recording times to microSD card size in specific resolutions and frame rates.
- MicroSD cards up to 64GB are compatible. Using a Class 10 microSD card is suggested.
- You cannot record videos without a microSD card.
- Your microSD card needs to be formatted using the camera system before using the camera.
- The camera system gives a warning and automatically stops recording when the microSD card is full or the battery becomes low. Your video will be saved before the camera system powers off.
- If the camera system becomes too hot, it gives a high temperature warning. Cool down the camera system before further use.
- The maximum size per video is limited to 4GB. Therefore, when the video reaches the 4GB size limit during recording, it saves and creates a new video to continue recording.
Video Mode (Default: Normal Recording Mode)
You can change the camera configuration settings of the camera system though the Sena Camera App.
In the Camera System Configuration Menu, you can choose the Normal Recording Mode or the Loop Recording Mode for the Video Mode setting.
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Center Button.
1. Tap one for Intercom Friend 1.
3. Tap three times for Intercom Friend 3 through 9 to enter into friend selection mode. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to select a Intercom Friend 3 through 9. Tap the Center Button to initiate an intercom conversation with Intercom Friend 3 through 9.
When the Bluetooth system is not working properly, you can easily reset the unit:
1. Partially pull out the neck roll from the rear side of the helmet.
2. Locate the pinhole reset button as described below.
3. Gently insert a paperclip into the hole and tap the Fault Reset Button with light pressure.
4. The Bluetooth system will shut down.