Frequently Asked Questions
Charging the Bluetooth System
Depending upon the Charging method, the Bluetooth system will be fully charged in about 3 hours.
- Please make sure to take off your helmet while charging. The Bluetooth system automatically turns off during charging.
- Any 3rd party USB charger can be used with Sena products if the charger is approved by either the FCC, CE, IC or other locally approved agencies that Sena accepts.
- The Latitude SR is compatible with 5 V/1 A input USB-charged devices only.
- The battery performance may be reduced over time with usage.
- Battery life may vary depending on conditions, environmental factors, functions of the product in use, and devices used with it.
Volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source, even when the Bluetooth system is rebooted.
1. Press and hold the (+) Button and (-) Button for 5 seconds when the Latitude SX is turned off.
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Latitude SX in the list of devices detected.
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
Up to three other people can be paired with the helmet for Bluetooth intercom conversations
1. Press and hold the Sena Button of two Bluetooth systems for 5 seconds until flashes red.
2. Tap the Sena Button on either Bluetooth system and wait until the LEDs of both turn blue.
Pairing with Intercom B On Either One of the Devices
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to pair with Intercom Friends C & D.
You can start or end an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend by tapping the Sena Button.
Start/End Two-Way Intercom with Intercom Friend 1,2,3
You (A) can have a Three-Way intercom Conference with two other Intercom Friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections simultaneously.
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other Intercom Friends (B & C) for three way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group.
3. You (A) can call the second Intercom friend (C) by double tapping the Center Button, or the second Intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
With three Intercom Friends connected, a new participant (D) can make it a Four-Way Intercom Conference by making an intercom call to either (B) or (C).
When the USB charging & data cable connects a power supply to the system, the system will automatically be turned off and a fault reset will occur.
Note: Fault Reset will not restore the headset to factory default settings.
To erase all of your settings and start fresh, the system can be restored to factory default settings using the factory reset.