Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot install the clamp unit on the helmet, you can use the glued surface mounting plate to attach the clamp unit to the surface of the helmet.
- Clean the area on the left side of the helmet where you will attach the glued surface mounting plate with a moistened towel and dry thoroughly.
- Peel off the cover of adhesive tape of the glued surface mounting plate and attach it to the helmet.
- Make sure that the glued surface mounting plate sticks on the helmet firmly. Maximum adhesion occurs after 24 hours.
CAUTION: Sena recommends using the clamp unit. The glued surface mounting plate is provided for convenience, but is not the recommended mounting method. Sena is not responsible for its use.
- Attach the main unit to the glued surface mounting plate until you hear a click.The main unit is now fastened to the clamp unit.
The 10C operates in the following order of priority:
(highest) Mobile phone
Music sharing by Bluetooth stereo music
(lowest) Bluetooth stereo music
A lower priority function is always interrupted by a higher priority function. For example, stereo music is interrupted by intercom call, and an intercom conversation is interrupted by an incoming mobile phone call.
You can start sharing music with an intercom friend using Bluetooth stereo music during a two-way intercom conversation. When you terminate music sharing, you can go back to the intercom conversation. To start or terminate sharing music, press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second during an intercom conversation until you hear a double beep. To track forward or track back, rotate while pressing down the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Both you and your intercom friend can remotely control music playback such as track forward and track back.
- Music sharing will be paused when you are using your mobile phone or listening to GPS instructions.