Camera Firmware Upgrade Guide
To update the latest firmware upgrade guide:
- Remove your microSD card from the MicroSD Card Slot on the helmet.
- Connect your microSD card to a PC or Apple computer using a SD card adapter or a USB microSD card reader.
- Download the latest firmware from:
- Copy the firmware file to the root folder of your microSD card.
- Remove your microSD card from your PC or Apple computer and insert it into the MicroSD Card Slot on the helmet.
- Power on the camera. The firmware will update automatically.
- Power off the camera when the update is complete and the Camera LED turns green to red. Power on the camera to start recording your videos.
Note: SD card adapter or USB microSD card reader are not included in the package.