Frequently Asked Questions
Up to three other people can be paired with the helmet for Bluetooth intercom conversations.
1. Press and hold the Center Button on two Bluetooth systems for 5 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
2. Tap the Center Button on either Bluetooth system and wait until the LEDs of both turn blue.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to pair with Intercom Friends C & D.
The “Scan” function automatically searches for radio stations, starting with the current station’s frequency, then up from there.
1. Press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second to scan for stations.
2. The Sena tuner pauses at each station it finds for 8 seconds before moving to the next.
3. To save the current station, tap the Center Button. The station will be saved as the next preset number.
4. To stop scanning, press the (+) Button for 1 second.
FM Station Guide (Default: Enable)
The FM Station Guide setting can be found in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
When FM Station Guide is enabled, FM station frequencies are given by voice prompts as you select preset stations. When FM Station Guide is disabled, the voice prompts on FM station frequencies will not be given as you select preset stations.
Radio Data System(RDS) Alternative(AF) Setting (Default: Enable)
The RDS AF setting can be found in the Bluetooth System Configuration Menu.
When radio station signals get too weak for good reception, with RDS AF enabled, the Sena radio receiver re-tunes to a station with better reception. If RDS AF is disabled, you’ll have to find stronger stations manually.
Region Selection (Default: Worldwide)
You can select the proper FM frequency range for your location from the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App. Using the region setting, you can optimize the seek function to avoid unnecessary frequency ranges.
Navigating Preset Stations
Using the methods above, up to 10 radio stations can be stored. Press and hold the Center Button for 1 second to navigate through the saved stations.
Note: You can use the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App to save the preset stations.
The Temporary Preset feature automatically finds and saves the nearest 10 radio stations without changing your existing preset stations.
1. Tap the (+) Button three times to automatically find and save 10 stations.
2. The temporary preset stations will be cleared when the Bluetooth system reboots.